Nitya Foundation

  • +919818885691
Training with Nitya Foundation

Skill Training Program

₹5.34 lakh of ₹70.9 lakh raised

In India, skill development has been regarded as one of the most important factors in job generation. India enjoys a special demographic advantage because more than 60% of the population is under 25 years old. However, employability needs to be raised in order to benefit from such a sizable workforce. According to recent data, just 10% of recent graduates are employable, and the other 90% do not possess the necessary abilities to qualify for employment by a firm. The GDP of India is increasing at a healthy rate of about 6-8%, but employment growth is not keeping up.

India is a younger country, compared to its neighbours. Around 28 million young people join India’s labour force each year. According to research done by the National Sample Survey Office, in 2018 India’s jobless rate reached a 45-year high of 6.1%. The nation’s economic environment has also been radically upended by the outbreak.

The need for skill development with an eye toward work is urgent, and it can have various benefits. –
Youth productivity will grow
expansion of skill sets
get the job done faster and with better outcomes
A rise in young people’s performance level

At Nitya Foundation, we are putting in our efforts to make youth skilled and employed through our various training projects and programs to give them marketable skills so that they can get permanent employment easily for a Sustainable Livelihood.

1. Deen Dayal Upadhyay-Grameen Kaushalaya Yojana (DDU-GKY) :

Nitya Foundation has trained youth under the Deen Dayal Upadhyay-Grameen Kaushalaya Yojana (DDU-GKY). The Yojana focused on the skill development of minorities between 15 to 35 years of age in the state of Maharashtra. Under this Yojana, the Nitya Foundation has trained more than 500 beneficiaries. The training aimed at SC, ST, women, and minority candidates to enhance their skills.

2. Seekho aur Kamao (Learn & Earn Scheme) :

The “Seekho aur Kamao (Learn & Earn)” scheme of the Ministry of Minority Affairs was completed by the Nitya Foundation in March 2019. Its goal was to upgrade minority youth’s skills in various modern/traditional skills depending on their educational background, current economic trends, and market potential, which can earn them suitable employment or prepare them to go for Self-employment. More than 90% of beneficiaries of this program receive jobs through Nitya Foundation training.

3. Gharib Nawaz Skill Development :

Nitya Foundation had worked with the Minorities Participants of the Delhi state for the Gharib Nawaz Skill Development Vocational Training Programme. The participants belonged to poor families in the areas of Fazal, Sahinbagh and Zakir Nagar, Seelampur, Maujpur, Zafarabad and Welcome Colony, Bhajanpura, Chauhanbangar, Gandhi Nagar, Shastri Park etc. from Delhi state. This training program was completed in November 2018. After training, more than 70 percent of the participants were employed in various fields.

4. Computer Training :

As part of the Vocational Training Programme by Nitya Foundation, 200 youth of various categories in Garhwa, Jharkhand state were given basic computer training through CSR  funding. The basic computer training program was completed in February 2019.

5. Training of Sewing Machine Operator in Bishunpura :

On behalf of the Nitya Foundation, 280 candidates were trained as Sewing Machine Operators in Bishunpura, Muzaffarpur, Bihar State. This training was completed in March 2018. All 280 participants successfully completed this training.

Since our inception, we have engaged ourselves majorly in different training programs which have been contributing all its efforts towards the upliftment of the youth and the women from the rural communities.

Support to our programs- 

Join us in our Interventions and donate to our skill development projects.


Please Enter The Amount

Personal Info

Donation Total: ₹100.00