By using the Nitya Foundation website (https://nityango.org/), you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. Use of the Website: The content on this website is for general informational purposes only. You are granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and use the website and its contents for personal, non-commercial use. Any unauthorized use of the website or its contents may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
2. Intellectual Property: All content on this website, including text, images, graphics, logos, and software, is the property of Nitya Foundation or its licensors and is protected by copyright and trademark laws. You may not use any content on this website without the express written consent of Nitya Foundation.
3. Disclaimer: The information on this website is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Nitya Foundation makes no representation or warranty that the information contained on this website will be timely or error-free.
4. Limitation of Liability: Nitya Foundation shall not be liable for any damages, including but not limited to direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the use or inability to use this website or the information contained herein.
5. External Links: This website may contain links to external websites. Nitya Foundation is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of any external websites.
6. Governing Law: These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
7. Changes to the Terms and Conditions: Nitya Foundation reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, and you agree to be bound by any such changes.
8. Contact Information: If you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions, please contact us +919818885691